Weld County 40.153 Oil & Gas
|Tank Battery||Permit Pending||Approved Permit||Spill||Flowline||Flowline (other end location unknown)|
|Producing Well||Water Test Results||Horizontal Drilling||Plugged and Abandoned||Dry and Abandoned||Abandoned Location: Permit Vacated; per Operator, Well has not been Spudded|
|Inspection||Pit||Approved Permit to Drill Wellbore; not yet Reported as Spudded; Includes Expired Permits||Shut-in Well: Completed Wellbore is not Producing but is Mechanically Capable of Production||Temporarily abandoned Well: Completed Wellbore not Mechanically Capable of Production without Intervention||Drilling Wellbore: well has been Spudded but is not yet Reported as Completed||Injection Wellbore for Waste Disposal or Secondary Recovery|
|Active Well : Gas Storage Well Completion or Monitor Well (Manually Assigned by COGCC Staff)||Waiting for Completion: Well has been Drilled but not yet Reported as Completed||Suspended Permit: Permit to Drill is Suspended until an Issue is Resolved||Commingled: Multiple Wellbores Completed and Producing from the same Formation in the Well||Abandoned Drilled Wellbore or Vacated Permit for Wellbore that will not be Drilled or the well has been abandoned||Domestic Gas Well||School|
The following 768 complaint(s) have been assigned to Weld County 40.153 or have not been assigned to a county:
- Date Received: Jan. 8, 2010 Document No.: 200226446 ROADS Operator: Invalid Operator Facility: Description: hard to get top Resolution:
- Date Received: Feb. 17, 2010 Document No.: 200231269 BASELINE WATER REQUEST Operator: Invalid Operator Facility: Description: Requesting a baseline water test of their domestic water well. Resolution: No ID'd impacts from O&G development. Good WQ. Iron-reducing bacteria and coliform bacteria present.
- Date Received: Feb. 23, 2010 Document No.: 200232081 WATER WELL Operator: Invalid Operator Facility: Description: Complainant alleges impact to domestic water well from nearby oil & gas operations. May have been a nearby flowline leak in the past 1-1.5 years. Claims there is oil in the water well. Resolution: Based on water sample results and inspections of surrounding oil & gas facilities, there is no data that would indicate the water quality in the Schwisow domestic water well has been impacted by nearby oil and gas operations. Reference letter to Evelyn Schwisow dated 3/25/10 COGCC Doc#2605871.
- Date Received: Oct. 26, 2010 Document No.: 200240657 BASELINE WATER REQUEST Operator: Invalid Operator Facility: Description: Request for baseline water well sampling before drilling rig moves in nearby Resolution: SUMMARY LETTER SENT TO LANDOWNER.
- Date Received: April 5, 2010 Document No.: 200240660 WATER WELL Operator: Invalid Operator Facility: Description: Domestic water wells contaminated Resolution: I told Ms. Meixsell that the COGCC was aware of two wells impacted on Divide Creek and that the impacts were being investigated to determine what had happened. She asked that she be kept informed on the progress. I told her I did not think I could release much information about private water wells to parties who did not own the wells. She reported that she is friends with the owners so can find out information from them.
- Date Received: March 25, 2010 Document No.: 200240714 BASELINE WATER REQUEST Operator: Invalid Operator Facility: Description: Bob Ashleigh called to request that his water well be sampled. It has not been sampled since it was installed, about three years ago. He does not have a complaint per se, just a request for sampling. Resolution: SUMMARY LETTER SENT TO LANDOWNER.
- Date Received: April 6, 2010 Document No.: 200240886 BASELINE WATER REQUEST Operator: Invalid Operator Facility: Description: Surface owner contacted J. Axelson and D. Baldwin to express concern about potential impacts to water quality and water rights from O&G development in the area. Follow up contact between S. Lindblom and surface owner determined that collecting pre-development water samples from springs, domestic well and irrigation wells would be appropriate. Resolution:
- Date Received: May 3, 2010 Document No.: 200245915 ROADS Operator: Invalid Operator Facility: Description: ROAD MATAINENCE OF HORSHOE CANYON RD. Resolution: COGCC INSPECTED THE ROAD AFTER WORK DONE BY OPERATER AND CONCLUDED THAT ROAD WAS IN COMPLIANCE WITH COGCC RULES. LETTER WAS SENT TO ROBERT SWAN STATING SAME.
- Date Received: Feb. 17, 2010 Document No.: 200248051 OTHER Operator: Invalid Operator Facility: Description: Mr. Van Artsdalen reported that he has recently had two small fires in the shed near his domestic well. He thinks the fires may have resulted from buildup of methane from his nearby water well or from seepage of methane through the ground under the shed. Resolution: Letter summarizing investigation and conclusions that no impacts from nearby CBM operations were observed in the soil gas survey and water quality invetigation. Pressure tank can vent and release combustible gas in shed where fire occurred. No gas was measured as seeping into shed from ground under and around the shed.
- Date Received: May 10, 2010 Document No.: 200248357 OTHER